You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry area. No more having to wait on others to be done using the community washers and dryers or lugging sacks of clothing over to the coin laundry. But you’ve realized one minor concern. Your tight laundry room has very little space for your detergent and other items. Curious how to best use your limited space? Review these straightforward small apartment laundry solutions in Greenwood.
Suggestions For Getting The Most Out Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Greenwood
When determining your list of necessary amenities, a laundry hook-up was placed at the top. But now that you’ve found one, you’re concerned about where to keep all your supplies. Even though the space may be cramped, you can optimize it with the following suggestions:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped spots, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A nice vertical shelving unit is often a smart option for a laundry closet or limited laundry room. Despite being only five or six inches in width, you’ll have plenty of space for your stain removers and detergents. You may even have a bit of extra shelving capacity for other cleaning supplies.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that small amount of room you have near your washing machine or dryer (or maybe between them)? You can purchase mobile laundry storage carts designed specifically for those spots. Made approximately a few inches wide, these helpful small apartment laundry closet solutions in Greenwood will squeeze in just about anywhere. And they’re great for stowing your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and other supplies.
- Door-hung ironing board and iron holder: You know the ironing board that’s still standing in a corner of your living room? There’s a more suitable location for it. A door-attached holder is the right, space-optimizing solution. It’s inexpensive, easy to put up, and most come with a compartment for your iron and fabric spray. Grabbing your ironing board and prepping for a big night out in your new community couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry nook not include a door? Some affordable curtains will work to seal the room when you’re not using it. Thanks to a seemingly countless number of styles and colors, you can discover curtains that match your decor. Employ a pressure-mounted shower curtain rod to support them. And whenever you’re doing laundry and need a place to hang clothes, what do you think you can use?
- Baskets: Wire shelving is a common feature in laundry rooms. While useful, it also has a propensity to make your supplies fall over when they’re not situated perfectly. Rather than having a jumbled pile of fallen bottles of bleach and detergent, consider baskets. They’ll help you keep things neat, and they are attractive too!
Discover A Place With A Laundry Room In Greenwood
Now that you know how to optimize your laundry room, it’s time to find an apartment that features one! Bayshore Apartments has generous apartments with the built-in laundry connections you want. You’ll also discover a selection of other incredible amenities in this well-liked community. Call 317-886-1849 to chat with a helpful leasing specialist or simply schedule a tour to get started.